FAREWELL POEM 3

blogger templates


GRADUATION THIS THING


Teary eyes ...
Heart beats erratically ....
Distractions
That exposure rumbling feeling in my heart
Wherever I currently separate from accompanying you



The time is now a tortured
Torturing you and me
The time was slow rotating
Rotating tuk walk through it day by day that we've been through
a time when we're not together anymore

Now all just a memory,
Wherever the wonderful memories we've been through
Jokes-laugh, sad, upset, worry and fear integral
That's the feeling during this carefully on the hearts and
Wherever fear is now a reality.
I understand you so sick at this time
Separated and lonely imprisoned there
But know my friend .....
Self is much more pain to feel all of these

I was confused and did not know what to do
A lot of things I can not say and I explain
A lot of things you do not understand the meaning of the heart and all of these
Forgive ... tuk try to understand and comprehend
Take wisdom from all these
Keep a sense of resentment and hatred, I beg you ...
Confident and trust me it's there all his wisdom

Know a friend,
I will not forget and will not be Able ever
about what should separate us
Recall a buddy ......






.