FAREWELL POEM 2

blogger templates


babbling Fountain Pen



In the debris of leaves.
Reverie Distant brought to soul, to spread fragrance in every sense.
My Far Cross the meaning of an encounter, the prayer beads.
Trying to get up and keep moving tuk looking for an encounter.
The pulse could not stop.
Stop the scratching and sweat curiosity.
From a point incarnate is a passing line.
That's for instance.


Starting from an encounter roomates develops into togetherness,
Yep ... more precisely a familiarity.
Lane in life is destined to spin, as well as the story line this encounter.
A long length of stay in the hills like.

Now I'm falling, falling into a valley full of sorrow pain.
From the pain I tried to think of a hostile tepis that grief and pain.
Staggered, but not Seras Poignant
Ideally the sun is always shining, I'm still thinking.
Will an encounter will see a breakup??
Conscience wrinkled fikiranku to go by bringing fantasy.

The night passed .......
Wind was Carried by my mood, like wind me happy.
When the thunder snapped my heart seemed to stop this pulse, lightning like grief.
Until lightning at his word shall bring down rain, rain like tears.
Part of my mood.

The rain stopped ..... Do you know star ....?
Became aware of this, no need to hurt in agony, I was happy with spoiled.
I feel pretty with all that encounter and familiarity.
Even when the word "farewell" mengglegar in my ears, I tried to keep smiling despite the tuk coercion.

But,,,, now I realize ...
In this world .........
A tuk encounter is impossible to remain,
Vice versa ...
A farewell is also highly improbable to remain.
The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning.
All that begins the end And all that ends is the beginning






.