Kumpulan berbagai silabus dan RPP kelas SD, SMP, SMA, MA dan MTs
Home » Uncategories » FREE DOWNLOAD I NEED ROMANCE FULL EPISODE
FREE DOWNLOAD I NEED ROMANCE FULL EPISODE
Drama Title: I Need Romance 2012
Alternative Title: 로맨스가 필요해 2012 / Romaenseuka Pilyohae 2012
Status: Ongoing
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Published Date: June, 2012
Total Episodes: 16
Casts: Kim Ji Suk, Lee Jin Wook, Jung Yoo Mi, Kim Jin Woo (1983)
I Need Romance 2012 English Subtitle
Summary: The drama centers on the work and love life of three city women. Joo Yul Mae , an enthusiatic music composer and music director. She’s in intense love triangle with Shin Ji Hoon , a romantic guy, and Yoon Suk Hyun, his best friend and her longtime boyfriend. Sun Jae Kyung, beautiful and capable woman. She’s a shoe designer and married to famous announcer and pretended to be a perfect couple in front of people. Woo Ji Hee, a girl next door who dream a plain happy marriage but decides to live as single woman.